The SoudOxAr® Multi multi-injection lance tip, equipped with laminar flow technology, replaces standard blowing nozzles with an innovative design that enables combination of high and stable blowing hardness with exceptional durability in AOD conversion.
Providing strong kinetic agitation and encouraging deep and evenly distributed reactivity, the Soudobeam lance head has become a driving force behind productivity and savings for steel-makers in the argon/oxygen decarburization sector.
Focused long-range supersonic jets provide a massive and deep input of oxygen into the bath, producing greater reactivity.
- Strong kinetic and chemical agitation
- Reduction of decarburization time
- Decrease in oxygen consumption
The above standard design and manufacturing techniques provide consistent blowing and durability improved by lower wear of the edges of the tuyeres.
- Increased service life
- Unchanging projection quality
- Lower wear of refractory lining
Customisation according to the blowing standards used by each steel plant is possible, enabling high operating performance in varying conditions of use, even during operations.
- Tolerance of a large range of oxygen/argon dilution
- Used in decarburization and reduction phases
- Variable blowing flow rates without loss of quality